Monday, January 19, 2009

Process thoughts

So far in these classes I have enjoyed (once I got into them) all of the assignments, whether individual or group, but in many cases the group experience is a richer one, as we learn from each other.

We have lost Neecie to another group. As pleasant as she is, I don't mind because I think it may be easier to work with a group of three rather than four. Reading Johanna's and Nancy's posts, I am impressed with their thinking abilities and eagerness to plunge into the task. I am a little concerned as I'll be on a very busy business trip this week starting tomorrow, and I do want to hold my own in this impressive group, but I'll save my evenings for working out of my hotel room. Even now I'm stressing out a bit as I want to do a good job on my workwork and my homework! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment