Sunday, February 22, 2009

Brief thoughts on this week

This has been a long and tiring week with so much to do at work and trying to keep up with my coursework too. But it's all a learning process! For our final project I am researching Second Life as a community-building and educational tool, and I've been amazed at how much information I have found and am sifting through, a task in itself. Our group met tonight again. We are not quite as on track as we had hoped to be, but we are close and very optimistic we'll be on top of things very quickly. My two colleagues on the team are very supportive, great people to work with!

1 comment:

  1. Shelley, you have such an interesting topic. I am on a social networking academic listserve and there is an abundance of second life research being done. I am looking forward to reading what you've found. ~ Datta Kaur

    ReplyDelete