Sunday, February 15, 2009

Group Work moving ahead

All during the week I was getting more and more concerned about our group final. We didn't seem to be communicating enough for one thing - it turns out that we were all sick, and fortunately are now much better.
And now that we were able to 'meet' yesterday morning, I also feel much better about our project. The whole thing seemed so amorphous, but in a little over an hour's time (and before I had to board a plane) we were able to narrow down our focus and organize ourselves to the point where I now feel really good about this paper and our cooperation, and I'm looking forward to really getting going on it!
We have also agreed no one is allowed to get sick again until the project is finished! :)

1 comment:

  1. Shelley, it is great to hear how your team was able to pull through and decide so quickly - can't wait to see that final product! ~ Datta Kaur

    ReplyDelete